- Student ID Cards are issued annually in the fall.
- Photo ID cards are included with enrollment.
- Parents may decline or opt out of receiving a Student Photo ID Card.
- Educator ID Cards are issued when you enroll and/or at the beginning of each academic year. These are NOT photo ID cards.
- If you enroll mid-year and would like an ID card, please contact us.
HOW DO I GET MY TEACHER DISCOUNT?
Present your ID Card to the merchant prior to purchase. Keep in mind store policies vary, so check with your merchant first.
WHERE DO I USE MY CARD?
Target / Staples / Office Depot / Michaels / Barnes & Nobles / Apple / Adobe / Hobby Lobby and more…
See Granny’s blog list of teacher discounts. Updated July 5, 2017.
WHAT CAN I USE IT FOR?
Pens and Pencils / Notebooks / Educational Supplies / Craft Supplies / Books / Laptops / Educational Software Programs
Please be responsible using your educator discount to preserve the goodwill of merchants for all educators, public and private. Thank you!
– Recent head shot – facing the camera directly with full face in view
— Natural smile, or neutral expression. Eyes open.
— Glasses and scarves are okay. No hats.
— We recommend bright colored clothing against a light or neutral background. Dark blues, deep reds, or greens look great. The card background is white.
— Size on the ID card is 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches. Photos will be cropped if necessary.
See annual cut-off date for submitting photos in annual parent letter.
If a photo is not submitted, your student will receive an ID card similar to the Teacher ID card.
Cards are valid for one academic year.